Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 62


The next morning-General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed and she was wake when she looked at Lorenzo who was sleeping on his chair. “Oh Lorenzo “Skye said as she touch Lorenzo face as he wake up. “Lorenzo, You didn't have to stay”Skye said “Yes I did, For sickness and Health and I'm going to be right by you're side through this”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye as Dr. Kelly came in. “Sorry to interrupt “Dr. Kelly said “No it's ok,What is it”Skye ask “I been looking at you're test results from last night, Skye it's not good news”Dr. Kelly said Skye took Lorenzo hand . “The tumor are on both you're livers so we will have to start chemotherapy as soon as possible “Dr. Kelly said “Well it work”Lorenzo ask “It we'll kill some of the cancer cells but we are going to need to do a liver transplants for both “Dr. Kelly said “What about my history of drinking “Skye ask as she cried. “You haven't drink in a long time , I think that will help us”Dr. Kelly said “Sure we do the chemotherapy today “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Skye are you up to it”Dr. Kelly ask “Yes I want to fight this, Lorenzo why I'm getting chemotherapy I want you to go home and rest”Skye said “Alright, I love you Skye “Lorenzo said and kiss Skye on the lips and left. “That man really love me, Lorenzo love me for who I'm and has never try to change me “Skye said “You're lucky “Dr. Kelly said “Do you think I will beat this “Skye ask “You are young and we have caught it earlier that's good , I know it's hard but you have to have hope “Dr. Kelly said “Yea hope “Skye said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo walk into the living room and saw a building of lego and Lorenzo walk by the bar and step on a lego . “Damn it “Lorenzo said as young Lorenzo came in . “Papa “Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo Jr you need to pick up you're toys”Lorenzo said ‘I just want to get a drink. , Mother say I could play with them in here, We don't have a play room “Lorenzo Jr said “True”Lorenzo said as young Skye came in . Lorenzo pick her up. “You are named after you're grandmother who is strong and she going to fight this, We Alcazar and Quartermaine don't back down Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “Daddy, You're home”Genevieve said ‘Yes just to change and then I will go back “Lorenzo said “How is mother “Genevieve ask “Skye has to start chemotherapy today “Lorenzo said “Oh, I'm sorry about the mess in here”Genevieve said “It's okay, I'm glad you're here”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment