Thursday, April 13, 2017

Family part 1 ch 43


At General Hospital-Skye finish the test and left Dr. Kelly office and lean her head on the wall she was worrying about what was going on with her. Skye walk by the nurse station as Genevieve and Lorenzo came in. “Mother, You're here”Genevieve ask “Yes I had a board meeting”Skye said Dr. Webber came by. “Genevieve I'm ready to see you “Dr . Webber said they went into the office. Genevieve sit down on the bed and Lorenzo and Skye stand, “We have you're test results. Genevieve someone has been poisoned you”Dr. Webber said “Not again “Genevieve said “What kind of poison “Lorenzo ask “Mercury poisoning “Dr. Webber said “What will this do to my daughter “Skye ask “Neurological problem, Kidney problem “Dr. Webber said “Could I lose my mind “Genevieve ask “You could , We don't know all what will happened to you. I'm going to give you something that will help,get the mercury out of you're body “Dr. Webber said “Who would do this to me”Genevieve ask as she cried. “I'm going to get you the pills”Dr. Webber said and left. Lorenzo went by Genevieve. “Genevieve stop crying I'm going to you're house and I will figure who did this to you, Now called the nanny and have her bring the children to our house, Don't tell the nanny what is going on”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Genevieve said she wipe her eyes and Lorenzo went by Skye, “Lorenzo come back to me”Skye said “Always “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and left. Skye went by Genevieve. “Mother,I hope to be beautiful like you when I'm older “Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve that's nice thing you say to me”Skye said she saw the spot on her top. “Genevieve you have something on you're top”Skye said “Oh I didn't see it”Genevieve said Skye took off her wrap and put it on Genevieve. “I can't believe your father didn't see it”Skye said Dr. Webber came in with the pills. “Thank you , Dr. Webber was this in my pills “Genevieve ask “No in you're food”Dr. Webber said “What about my children “Genevieve ask “We need to test them too”Dr. Webber said “I will call the nanny to bring the youngest children and I'll called Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander “Genevieve said

At Genevieve house-Lorenzo came into the house and into the kitchen where the staff was working. “I need to talk to all of you “Lorenzo said “What is going on”The head maid ask “Someone poisoned my daughter and none of you are leaving till I know who now who make my daughter meals “Lorenzo ask “I do, I'm the cook, But the maid bring the meals to her or the nurse “The cook said “Mr. Alcazar, The nurse isn't to be trusted she always on the cellphone when she on a break, And when Mrs. Cassadine isn't home she look around in her room “The maid said “Thank you, Where is she”Lorenzo ask “In her room “The maid said Lorenzo went upstairs.

The Nurse room-She wasn't there so Lorenzo look around and took the carman and look around as she came in. “Mr.Alcazar , What are you doing in my room “The nurse ask Lorenzo walk by her. “Someone has been poisoned my daughter, Do you know what I do for a living “Lorenzo ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment