Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 30


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Genevieve were having lunch. “Mother, Today was fun but why do you want me to hang out with you “Genevieve ask “I want us to be close I miss it”Skye said “I want that too mother but did something happened last night “Genevieve ask “Yes something did happened last night, You were upset with me that I was getting close to Sunday Rose, So you try to attack me”Skye said Genevieve start to cry. “Mother, I'm so sorry “Genevieve said Skye took her hand. “I know you would not hurt me “Skye said as her phone rang. Skye pick up her phone. “Skye Alcazar, Yes I'm having lunch with Genevieve, It's okay “Skye said she hang up the phone . “Mother, I'm sorry about that “Genevieve said “I know “Skye said “I thought I was getting better “Genevieve said “Are you taking you're pills”Skye ask “Yes, I'm “Genevieve said

At Genevieve-Lorenzo came into the house. “Mrs. Cassadine isn't here”The maid said “I know I need to talk to the head of the maids”Lorenzo said “I'm “The maid said “I want all the sharpener objects out of any place my daughter knows where they are, Letter openers anything “Lorenzo said “Sure”The maid said “What do you think of the nurse”Lorenzo ask “I don't trust her”The maid said “Why do you think that “Lorenzo ask “I have seen her talk on the phone and it's very mysterious “The maid said “Is she here now”Lorenzo ask “No”The maid said “I would like to look in her room “Lorenzo said “Sure I will keep an eye out “The maid said Lorenzo went upstairs,

The nurse room-Lorenzo came into the room and look around and pick up all of Genevieve pill bottles and put cameras in her room and then went to Genevieve room and put cameras in her room and went downstairs. The nurse was in the living room and put her phone on the table and left the room and Lorenzo pick it up and put a bug in it and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment