Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 57


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was looking at pictures of him and Skye went Michael came in. “Father, Why did you want me to meet you here”Michael ask “It's you're Aunt Skye. She has liver cancer “AJ said “I'm sorry, Skye always been their for me “Michael said “Skye my best friend one of the family members who believe in me when I didn't “AJ said “Can Aunt Skye beat it”Michael ask “Today they are doing surgery on Skye removed some of the tumor, Last night Skye told the family I wish I was their”AJ said “Father, We have to believe that Aunt Skye will make it,Let's go to the hospital “Michael said “You're right”AJ said they left.

At The Quartermaine cryptic-Tracy was their. “Daddy,Mother, Skye who I really didn't want to be a Quartermaine but is I guess I should've believe it she acts like us , Well Skye as liver cancer, We can't lose her, I have always had a bond with Skye daughter Genevieve and she needs her mother, Genevieve was just poisoned again and needs her mother, So please help Skye fight this, I miss you both so much “Tracy said and left.

At General Hospital-The church-Lorenzo went inside and light a candle. “Lila Rae , You're mother is sick and I know you want Skye back, But we are not ready to let Skye go just yet,I miss you Lila Rae they're not a day that goes by that I wish I could saved you , I failed you but I will not failed you're mother, I will do whatever I have to do to save you're mother no matter what “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment