Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1ch 65



At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was holding A’dora Rose. “You are so cute I know the circumstances of you're birth it wasn't good but we love you are a Quartermaine “Tracy said as young Skye and Lorenzo Jr were playing on the floor as Monica and Alan came in. “Tracy, What is going on”Alan ask “Genevieve ask me if the youngest children can stay here she worry about the children I see getting Skye sick “Tracy said “So you say yes “Monica ask “Yes it's the less I can do for Skye, I will be responsible for the children “Tracy said “Thanks you Tracy that's very sweet,”Alan said “I wanted to do something, I'm sorry for all the time I was rude to Skye “Tracy said “Thanks, I like the idea of having younger children here”Alan said “Me too, Why don't we show the children a room they can pick their own room “Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo help Skye upstairs and into their bedroom their was flowers in a vase and a new bedspread on the bed and a chair by the bed. “It's beautiful. Lorenzo thank you”Skye said “I didn't to it”Lorenzo said he help Skye into bed. “Genevieve “Skye said as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve did you do this “Skye ask “Yes Mother I hope you like it”Genevieve said she walk by Skye's bed. “Yes I do, Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, The cook is making you you're favorite lunch and it's going to be quiet around here I took the children to the mansion just till you are better “Genevieve said “Why did you do that , I love being around my grandchildren “Skye said “Yes but my children carry germ and you can't afford to get sick “Genevieve said she wasn't feeling good either. “Genevieve right “Lorenzo said “I brought you some book and magazine “Genevieve said she put them by the nightstand. “Genevieve we sure let you're mother rest “Lorenzo said “Sure I will have the maid make you some tea”Genevieve said she kiss her mother and left with Lorenzo. Skye lying in bed and was worrying about if she would make it.

Downstairs-Genevieve and Lorenzo we're talking. “Genevieve it was a great idea to sent the kids to the mansion thank you. I know it was hard “Lorenzo said “Yes it was but I know that Aunt Tracy will take care of them”Genevieve said “Yes,I hire another nurse to help you're mother with her pills “Lorenzo said “You don't want me to do it “Genevieve ask “No, I need you to stay on you're pills “Lorenzo said “I will “Genevieve said “What's is going on”Lorenzo said “My hands have been shaken but I will be fine “Genevieve said “Did you tell you're nurse “Lorenzo ask “Yes,”Genevieve said “I have to take care of some things at the Skye “Lorenzo said “Daddy just be careful ,You can't risk anything “Genevieve said “I know I will be careful “Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment