Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Family part 1 ch 15


At Genevieve-Genevieve was talking to Alexis. “Thank you for helping with the will “Genevieve said “You're welcome, If you need anything “Alexis said “Thanks,”Genevieve said

“Sunday Rose, How are you doing “Laura ask “Not good”Sunday Rose said “Well you can come to me anytime “Laura said “Thanks “Sunday Rose said

Nikolas-Alexander was talking to his mother. “Mother, What went on last night “Nikolas-Alexander said “Sunday Rose is going to volunteer at the center with my mother starting today “Genevieve said “Good”Nikolas-Alexander said “How are you doing son”Genevieve ask “I'm fine”Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve could tell things had changed between them and was upset by it.

“Sunday Rose, What is going on”Nikolas ask “I just still am dealing with the rape and seeing A’ Dora Belle is hard “Sunday Rose said “You can always come over and stay with us”Nikolas said “Thanks Grandfather “Sunday Rose said Alexis and Kristina and Molly and Laura left. Genevieve came by Nikolas and Emily. “Genevieve, Just remember that we are always here for our grandchildren “Nikolas said “I know, Sunday Rose we need to leave soon you're volunteers today at the center “Genevieve said “I know I want to walk alone “Sunday Rose said and left with Nikolas -Alexander. “Genevieve don't push Sunday Rose she will come around “Emily said “I hope so”Genevieve said Emily and Nikolas left and The nanny took the youngest children upstairs and Genevieve left she need some air.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment