Monday, April 10, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 28


At Genevieve -Genevieve room-Genevieve was getting ready for bed with the help of her maid as Lorenzo was talking to her nurse Amy. Lorenzo look at Genevieve pill bottles. “Why is Genevieve on anxiety meds”Lorenzo ask “I been giving them to her since I started “Amy said “I think It's best if you keep the pills in you're room”Lorenzo said “Sure”Amy said Lorenzo open the memory pill “Why does this look different “Lorenzo ask “It's a generic brand”Amy said “No I want my daughter to have name brand “Lorenzo said “I will call the doctor in the morning “Amy said “I will deal with it”Lorenzo said

Genevieve was sitting in bed drinking tea when Lorenzo came by and sit on the bed. “Genevieve. We will figure this out tomorrow, Get some rest “Lorenzo said “You look worried “Genevieve said “I'm “Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the head and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was worrying about Genevieve went Sunday Rose came in. “Nana , Are you okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes, Why do you ask “Skye ask “I saw Papa bring Mother home I know something went down”Sunday Rose said “Yes it did, You're mother was in a coma and the medical to wake Genevieve up has side effects and sometimes you're mother gets angry and then doesn't remember it”Skye said “Has mother ever hurt anyone “Sunday Rose ask as Lorenzo came in. “Sunday Rose, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “Making sure Nana is okay I know something happened “Sunday Rose said “Don't worry it will be okay , Now have the driver take you home”Lorenzo said “Sunday Rose, I’m okay”Skye said “Good”Sunday Rose said and left . “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I'm okay just worrying “Skye said “Me too, Did you know that Genevieve is on anxiety pills? Lorenzo ask “No I didn't “Skye said “Next time Genevieve goes to the doctor I'm going with her”Lorenzo said Skye sit down and Lorenzo sit next to her and pull her in her arms. “I'm not going to let anyone hurt you”Lorenzo said “I know Genevieve would not hurt me “Skye said “I hope not”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye .

At Genevieve-Genevieve was sleeping when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother I know you have problems but I hope you don't hurt anyone “Sunday Rose said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment