Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Family part 1 ch 11


At Genevieve-Genevieve was looking at a picture of Sunday Rose and her together she was worrying about their relationship between them when the maid came in. “Mrs. Cassadine, Dinner is ready “The maid said “Thank you, Can you get Sunday Rose “Genevieve ask “Yes”The maid said she went upstairs and knocked on Sunday Rose door. “Ms. Sunday Rose, You're mother wants you down for dinner “The maid said “I'm hungry I guess I'll go downstairs “Sunday Rose said she left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're in the living room. “This isn't good it's going to change Sunday Rose and Genevieve relationship “Skye said “Yes it is,I'm worrying how Genevieve will handle it”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was at the table sitting at the chair she always sit at and look at the other chair at the head of the table where Alexander always sit at when Sunday Rose came in and sit by her mother. “Sunday Rose,I'm glad you came down, We need to talk”Genevieve said as the maid came in and service dinner first was lemon rice soup. “My favorite “Genevieve said as she ate a little of her soup. “Mother, What do you want to talk about “Sunday Rose ask as she ate a little of her soup. “You are not get away with what you did in school so you are going to to tutoring the children at my mother center “Genevieve said “Mother “Sunday Rose said as the maid came in and took the empty bowls away and put the plates of lamb chops for each of them and left.”I know you think I'm being unfair but I'm not, My parents were more strict then I'm , My father still to this day intimidated us like his enemies and to this day it works, Sunday Rose I just don't want you to blow you're life “Genevieve said “I'm not ,Grandmother Rae think I should have more therapy “Sunday Rose said “I think so too, But you will volunteer at the center starting tomorrow after we read you're father will”Genevieve said “We are finally going to read Daddy will”Sunday Rose ask “Yes,,You're brother keep bug me about it”Genevieve said “Do you think Daddy left the empire to Nikolas-Alexander? Sunday Rose ask “Yes, It goes to older son to son, Nikolas-Alexander is the only older son, You're Great Grandfather was a misogynistic he didn't even leave anything to Alexis his own daughter “Genevieve said “Wow, Daddy wasn't like that “Sunday Rose said “No or Nikolas but I know you're father loved you and I'm sure he left a trusted fund for you”Genevieve said “I would rather have Daddy “Sunday Rose said “Me too”Genevieve said the maid came in with dessert, “No thanks I'm going to bed, Goodnight Mother “Sunday Rose said she left without kissing Genevieve and Genevieve was upset by it and know things were different between them. “Mrs.Cassadine”The maid said “Can you bring me some tea up to my room “Genevieve ask “Yes Madam “The maid said “Tomorrow morning we are reading my husband will, I would like a tray of coffee and tea and baking goods”Genevieve said “Yes”The maid said

Genevieve went upstairs and check on the youngest children and went to her room and sit at her chair as the nurse came in with her pills. “Mrs. Cassadine “The nurse said she give Genevieve the pills and watch her take them.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment