Monday, April 3, 2017

Family part 1 ch 10


At Genevieve-Genevieve was sitting on the couch and got up and pick up a glass vase and throw it and throw another glass piece as her parents came in. “Genevieve “Skye said Genevieve pick up another glass vase and was about to throw it when Lorenzo took it. “Stop it princess “Lorenzo said he put the vase on the table. “Oh Daddy my daughter hate me”Genevieve said Lorenzo hug Genevieve and she cried. “What happened,”Lorenzo ask as he let go of Genevieve. “It started when I came back from you're house, Sunday Rose was still in bed she didn't want to go to school and then she told me how I sure get rid of A’dora Belle that she having a hard time seeing her and want me to pick between her and A’dora Belle “Genevieve said “What did you say”Skye ask “I told Sunday Rose no and then she went to school and got kick out for the rest of the year “Genevieve said “Wow”Skye said “I know and Sunday Rose Blame me for Alexander death she know it was me who killed Matthew, My daughter hates me”Genevieve said as she cried and Skye hug her. “Sunday Rose, Doesn't hate you she just deal with a lot”Skye said “Mother I'm sorry for what I did to you as a teenager both of you”Genevieve said “We forgive you , But you never had to deal with what Sunday Rose has so be patient with her “Skye said “Grandmother doesn't think Sunday Rose sure go to school right now but I don't think she sure get away with this”Genevieve said “You're right, Maybe ground her “Lorenzo said “Maybe, I wish Alexander was here to help, Nikolas-Alexander wanted to do the will reading but I could not do it today,I'm just too emotionally today “Genevieve said “Did you take you're pills”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “Good, Why didn't you call us “Lorenzo ask “I can't rely on you as much “Genevieve said “With this you can”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Alright I will keep you informed, I really want a drink right now”Genevieve said “I know this is hard but you have to be strong for you're children “Skye said “I know”Genevieve said “Have you talk to Sunday Rose since all this”Skye ask “No I thought we both sure cool off”Genevieve said “Just stay calm”Skye said “I will, I will be fine “Genevieve said “Alright call us if you need us”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment