Thursday, April 13, 2017

Family part 1 ch 41


At Genevieve-Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in from leaving the opera earlier..”I'm sorry we had to leave early I can't believe I fall asleep in the opera “Genevieve said “It's okay ,Do you want me to take you upstairs “Nikolas-Alexander ask “No I will be fine “Genevieve said “Well I'm going to stay the night “Nikolas-Alexander said “Good, We can have breakfast together in the morning all of us”Genevieve said “Sure”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you both got coming with me”Genevieve said “You're welcome Mother “Sunday Rose said Genevieve went upstairs. “You're worrying about mother aren't you”Sunday Rose ask “Yes I'm , Has Mother been acting different “Nikolas-Alexander ask “Mother did attack Nana one night “Sunday Rose said “I wish I know this, Sunday Rose you have to tell me anything about mother “Nikolas-Alexander ask “I will “Sunday Rose said Nikolas-Alexander pick up his phone and called Lorenzo. “Papa, It's about mother we took her to the opera and she fall asleep “Nikolas-Alexander said and hang up the phone. “What did Papa say”Sunday Rose ask “His going to called the doctor “Nikolas -Alexander said “Good”Sunday Rose said

At Genevieve room-Genevieve was ready for bed and look at a picture of her and Alexander and went into bed and touch the side that Alexander sleeps on. she missed him every night.

At Skye/Lorenzo-”What did Nikolas -Alexander want “Skye ask “Genevieve and the kids went to the opera and she fall asleep in the middle of it”Lorenzo said “That's odd Genevieve was looking forward to it , She brought a new dress “Skye said “I'm going to called the doctor tomorrow “Lorenzo said Skye got up from the couch and had a dizzy spell. “Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “Yes ,I'm tired let's go to bed “Skye said Lorenzo and Skye went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment