Monday, April 10, 2017

Family part 1 ch 26


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're having a dinner party. Alan and Monica and Tracy and Skylar and John and Nikolas-Alexander and Nikolas and Emily and Rae and Jenny and Luis and Lucas and Laurel and Genevieve and Sunday Rose were their. “Dinner is ready”The maid said Everyone went into the dinner room and Sunday Rose didn't know where to seat . “Sunday Rose, Sit here”Skye said “Mother that's Lila Rae chair you haven't let anyone sit their”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I know who chair it is and it's okay”Skye said “Genevieve it's up to you're mother “Lorenzo said Sunday Rose look at Genevieve and sit down. “So, Who's the baby going to call Daddy “Tracy said “We haven't figure that out”Lucas said “What will you tell the baby ? Are you going to be a part of the baby life”Skylar ask “I'm going to use my eggs but it's not my baby”Laurel said “I know how you feel”Sunday Rose said the maid service the food. “Genevieve, How are you doing “Tracy ask “Good I'm working on a secret project “Genevieve said “What kind of project “Nikolas-Alexander ask “I'm keeping it a secret “Genevieve said “So Luis and Lucas are you hoping for a boy or girl “Alan ask “Just a Heath child that's all”Luis said “That's good “Alan said “If we have a son I would've like to name him after my father but Genevieve named her son after father already “Luis said “You can use another name”Genevieve said “Thanks son, I'm happy for the both of you”Lorenzo said dinner was finished.

“Mother, Thank you for this party “Luis said “You're welcome, We are happy for you “Skye said Luis kiss his mother.

“Rae . Are you okay “Alan ask “Yes I just have to deal with my past”Rae said

Genevieve came by Skye. “Mother,Thank you for helping my daughter ‘Genevieve said “You're welcome “Skye said as Sunday Rose came by. “Sunday Rose it's time to go”Genevieve said they left. Laurel came by. “Mother, Thanks for this “Laurel said “You're welcome, I want to throw you a baby shower too”Skye said “Well that will be for Luis and Lucas “Laurel said “Yes “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment