Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 61


At AJ/Lydia-AJ had been home looking at the bar and was thinking of pour himself a drink as Lydia came by and took his hand. “AJ , I know you're worrying about Skye so lean on me, Skye would not want you to drink “Lydia said “You're right “AJ said “How did the surgery go”Lydia ask “Alright but I'm worrying that Skye will need a new liver and we both know she going to be the last on the list because of her drinking “AJ said “You don't know that , Now I'm going to take the Brandy away and get you something to eat “Lydia said she pick up the Brandy and left .

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was eating her junk food when Rae came in. “Grandmother. Why are you here “Genevieve ask “I just wanted to check on you. I know you are scared and I'm to but we have to remember you're mother is strong “Rae said “Yes she is, I do want another chance with mother “Genevieve said “You will “Rae said “I can't believe mother want me to take care of her”Genevieve said “You're mother loves you and Skye is a fighter “Rae said “Yes she is,Mother did survived from when she was shot “Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in carrying a tray of food. “Nana was shot once “Sunday Rose ask “Yes, It was when I was little but Mother made it and she will this time “Genevieve said “Yes, Genevieve I do hope you eat more then this junk food you know you're mother would hate it”Rae said “Yes,Mother did control what food we ate when we were little “Genevieve said “Skye always wanted to be a mother and when she finalized was , Skye wasn't going to let anything hurt you kids”Rae said “Yes, I guess I will eat”Genevieve said she sit down and ate some chicken. “Grandmother. Do you want any”Sunday Rose ask “No thanks I sure go , Genevieve if you need me”Rae said “Thanks Grandmother “Genevieve said Rae left . “Sunday Rose, Thanks you “Genevieve said as Lorenzo Jr and young Skye came in with the nanny. Lorenzo Jr came running into Genevieve. “I'm hungry “Lorenzo Jr said He sit by Genevieve. “Come eat with us”Genevieve said “After dinner can we play with my lego”Lorenzo Jr said “Sure baby “Genevieve said she kiss her son.

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed and sleeping when Lorenzo came in and sit by Skye bedside and took her hand.”I will do whatever I have to do to keep you here, I will not let you go Skye never I love you and if I have to I will break the law for you “Lorenzo said and kiss Skye on the forehead.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment