Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 60


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve came in with bags in her hand and lay on everything that was in the bag potato chips and diet pop and candy and chocolate when Sunday Rose came in. “Mother. what are you doing “Sunday Rose ask “I'm going to have some junk food , Come join me”Genevieve said Sunday Rose sit by her mother. “Mother I know you're worry about Nana but she will make it”Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch Sunday Rose hair. “I hope so, Growing up my mother and I haven't been close we would always fight but I want to change that “Genevieve said “You will mother, Why don't I have the cook make you something else “Sunday Rose ask she was worrying about her mother.

At General Hospital-Rae was in the hallway when Lorenzo came by. “Lorenzo, How is Skye “Rae ask “Sleeping, Rae I'm glad your here can you go check on Genevieve if I know my daughter and I do she is eating junk food which Skye hate when she does “Lorenzo said “Sure I will,Lorenzo I know we haven't always got a long but I'm glad you're in my daughter life, You do love Skye “Lorenzo said “Yes I do love Skye with all my heart and we will not lose her “Lorenzo said “No, Go take care of Skye and I will take care of Genevieve “Rae said “Thanks”Lorenzo said Rae left.

At Dr Kelly office-Dr. Kelly was in her office when Alan came in. “Dr.Kelly. How did the surgery go for my daughter “Alan said “I told you “Dr.Kelly said “I know that you and Laurel are keeping something about my daughter case”Alan said “Yes I'm , I need to tell Skye but it looks like the cancer has spread to the other liver too “Dr. Kelly said “That's what I was afraid of, I think you sure wait till tomorrow, Skye sleeping “Alan said “Sure I will put her on the donation list “Dr. Kelly said “I have “Alan said “Thank you “Dr. Kelly said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment