Friday, April 14, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 49


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're in the living room. “Maybe Genevieve will be okay at her house “Lorenzo said as the maid came in with a container of Brandy. “Here you go Mr. Alcazar,Sorry about the last one “The maid said “What about it”Lorenzo ask “Their was a bug in it, Mrs.Cassadine found it and I throw it out”The maid said she put the container on the bar. “Thanks you “Lorenzo said the maid left. “So Genevieve didn't drink after all , She fake “Lorenzo said “Yes and we both know why , Genevieve think she smarter then us “Skye said “Yes she does, We will not let her win”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room-Genevieve was in her room looking at pictures of her and Alexander, “I wish you were alive I need my prince “Genevieve said as Skye came in with a tray of food. “Genevieve you owe your father a apology for the way you were acting tonight we love you and we want to take care of you, That's all”Skye said “You don't want me here “Genevieve said “Yes I do, I love you and Genevieve I don't want to lose another child “Skye said “I love you to mother but I need to get my life back somehow “Genevieve said she eat a little of her food. “Genevieve we don't know what the poison is going to do to you”Skye said “I know and that's what scare me mother you and Daddy are not the only one who is scared of my future and my children “Genevieve said “We will figure this out “Skye said she kiss Genevieve on the forehead and left.

At Nikolas-Alexander-Jenny-Sunday Rose was their talking to her brother about Genevieve.”This isn't good”Nikolas-Alexander said “No it's not mother doesn't want to live with nana and papa again “Sunday Rose said “I know that once Papa had medical guardianship and I'm sure he will try again “Nikolas-Alexander said “I know that's what mother is worrying about “Sunday Rose said “I will call Alexis she will help”Nikolas-Alexander said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment