Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 34


At The Quartermaine hotel-Mary room-Mary was in her room when their was a knock on the door it was Rae, “Rae come in”Mary said “We need to talk “Rae said “About what”Mary ask “Why are you really here? What do you want from me”Rae ask “You are worrying that I'm here to destroy you but I'm not here for that I'm here too get to know my sister again we haven't always been close I miss you “Mary said “You are not here for money”Rae ask “No, I have my own money my artwork is making great money finally “Mary said “Really? Rae ask “Yes, I also heard that you're granddaughter Skylar own a art museum here and I would love to have my artwork in it “Mary said “I can talk to Skylar, I do hope you are here for good reason I want to know you again too”Rae said “Why don't we go have some lunch “Mary ask “Sure”Rae said they went downstairs.

Downstairs-Luis and Anna were having lunch. “So do you like school “Luis ask “Yes, I'm good at it, I want to be a doctor like my mother and grandparents “Anna said “I hope you follow it,If you need anything I will help you”Luis said “I don't need you're money for school I'm sure I can get a scholarship “Anna said “I'm sure you can”Luis said

Mary and Rae came into the room and sit down at a table. “Mary , How is you're daughter “Rae ask “Greenleen is doing great , Rae why did you change you're last name? It's not Cummings “Mary said “I just want to making my own name within our family name on it “Rae said “Well I'm proud of our last name that's why I named my daughter Greenlee”Mary said ‘Yes but I'm sure you were not the best mother “Rae said “No, I let nannies raise my daughter “Mary said “Well my daughter was stolen from me thanks to our parents who didn't like the fact that I was knock up at the age of a teenager “Rae said “That's the really reason you don't like our family last name “Mary said “Yes! I will never forgive them for what they did to my daughter, Skye was raised by a abuse mother instead of me! Rae said and left.

Anna and Luis table- “Does you're mother know you're here”Luis ask “Mother told me she would support anything I do on this “Anna said “That's good”Luis said “Yes, I'm not going to lied it's hard to get use to having a gay man for a father , You never loved my mother “Anna said “No and I get how you're confession on it but I always respect Emma”Luis said “If you were not gay would you be with my mother”Anna ask “Yes”Luis said “This was nice “Anna said “Yes it was”Luis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment