Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 73


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just wake up from her nap as Skylar came in and look at her mother she was so scared about losing her mother, “Skylar come in”Skye said Skylar came in.”Daddy say you were sleeping ‘Skylar said “Yes I had a nice visit with AJ and Lydia. It just made me tired “Skye said “Do you need anything “Skylar ask “No, Skylar my daughter the creative one, Are you happy with Aiden”Skye ask “Yes Mother, I'm “Skylar said “I know love can be scary but follow you're heart “Skye said “I will, Mother you're not giving up are you “Skylar ask as Alan and Rae came in. “Skye , Skylar how are things “Alan ask “Good I been resting later today I have more chemotherapy “Skye said Rae sit by Skye. “Do you need anything? Maybe some tea? Rae ask “No Thanks, Mother are you okay “Skye ask “Yes I just want to take care of you”Rae said and hug Skye,

Alan went to see Lorenzo who had just finished a phone called. “Alan, Skye is in the sunroom”Lorenzo said “Yes Rae and Skylar are with Skye, Lorenzo how are you? You are going through this too”Alan ask he touch Lorenzo shoulder. “Alan I'm scared that Skye will not beat this and I will lose my wife and Skye scare too , So I have to be strong for my wife and children “Lorenzo said “You're not alone in this. I been on the phone about getting Skye a liver she is not going to die “Alan said “I hope you're right, Alan I will break the law for my wife if I have too”Lorenzo said “On this I have you're back”Alan said

In the Sunroom-Skye and Rae we're talking alone. “Mother , I'm scared “Skye said “You're not alone in this we all want you to get better “Rae said “I'm going to lose my hair soon, Last night I made love to Lorenzo I felt like my old self without cancer it maybe the last time I ever make love to my husband in a long time “Skye said “Lorenzo love you and he will stay by you no matter what “Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment