Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 68



At AJ/Lydia-AJ and Lydia were talking. “My cousin Harrison is moving here from Chicago his a doctor and going to work at General Hospital “Lydia said “When does he come in”AJ ask “Tonight “Lydia said “Is he stayed here “AJ ask “Yes”Lydia said “I was going to see Skye but I will tomorrow “AJ said “Thanks I'm glad that Harrison is coming his very young and I hope he settled down “Lydia said “Are you going to set him up”AJ ask “I was thinking he would be perfect for Genevieve, His a doctor who can take care of her and they are the same age “Lydia said “I don't know if Genevieve will ever fall in love again but just don't push it”AJ said “I will not”Lydia said as their was a knock on the door it was Harrison who was a handsome black hair man. “Harrison,I'm glad you're here this is my husband AJ Quartermaine “Lydia said “Nice too meet you “Harrison said “You too”AJ said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was lying in bed with her children who were high too, “Luis this brownie help it made me feel so much better “Skye said “I'm glad we need you better mother we love you are the whole of our family “Luis said “Luis that was so sweet “Skye said “We sure get some food”Genevieve said “Yes”Luis said Genevieve cellphones rang again. “Where is my cellphone “Genevieve ask and she got up and look for her cellphone as Lorenzo came in and look at his children and he was upset that they were high. “Luis “Lorenzo said “Father I just bought something that will help mother “Luis said “Daddy, Do we have any potato chips “Genevieve ask “Oh Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Daddy upset, Do we have anymore brownies “Genevieve ask “Genevieve let's go downstairs “Luis said He took Genevieve hand and they went downstairs.

“Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask as he came by Skye bedside. “I feel a lot better “Skye said “Really “Lorenzo ask “Yes, The brownie help me”Skye said “I'm glad “Lorenzo said

Downstairs-Luis and Genevieve were talking. “Daddy mad”Genevieve said “I know”Luis said “My hands have been hurting but the pot help “Genevieve said “Good, I think it help Mother too “Luis said “Yes it is mother was thrown up before you got here “Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in, “Daddy I know you're upset but it help mother she was throwing up before this”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You need to be careful and so does you're mother with all the pills “Lorenzo said “I feel better , My hands and I know mother does too”Genevieve said “Genevieve let me talk to father “Luis said Genevieve left. “Father the medical marijuana helps mother and Genevieve it's good for both of them I look up information on it and I brought it from a safe place “Luis said “I get it I just don't want you're mother or sister to get any worse “Lorenzo said “Me either “Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment