Friday, April 14, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 46


At General Hospital-Alan was at the nurse station when Dr. Webber came by. “Dr. Webber, I heard about my Granddaughter.”Alan said “Yes we don't know the side effects yet Dr. Webber said “I wish this didn't happened Genevieve doesn't need anymore health issues “Alan said “I know”Dr. Webber said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Tracy was setting up a news conference when AJ came by. “What are you up to, I agree that you could have a conference here put you're up to something “AJ said “I'm not up to anything “Tracy said as the reporter came in. “Thank you for coming, I have a candidate who is running for mayor of this town “Tracy said as Paul walk in.”Thank you Tracy, I'm Paul Hornsby, I promise to be the best Mayor in Port Charles, I will take down criminal “Paul said as Alexis and Ric walk by. “Do you really think you can win as Mayor “The reporter ask “Yes so far no one is running too “Paul said “Think again,I'm running as Mayor too, I love this town and I believe in the value we have “Alexis said “This isn't going to be easy “Tracy said to Paul who was upset by Alexis news. “So Mr. Hornsby it looks like you have someone running against you”The report said “Yes I guess so”Paul said Tracy went by Alexis. “You're not going to win”Tracy said the reporters left. “This is going to be fun”Alexis said “Yes I can't wait”Paul said

At a old office-Greenlee came in and look around as Skye came in. “Greenlee , Are you the buyer who wants my old office space “Skye ask “Yes, What did you do here”Greenlee ask “I ran a magazine and make up company here my late daughter was supposed to run it “Skye said “I'm sorry, I'm moving my make up company Fusion here and this space would be perfect for it”Greenlee said “Yes, I will sale you it, I have a question, Do you know anything about you're mother and mine childhood “Skye ask “Just that our mother don't get along”Greenlee said “Yes, Because our grandparents took me from my mother I was sold like a piece of furniture “Skye said “I'm sorry “Greenlee said “Thanks, I just keep thinking my mother is keeping something from me about our family “Skye said “I will see what I can find out,I don't get along well with my mother “Greenlee said "It took Rae and I a long time to get along “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment