Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 36


At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was in the den when a man from her past came in. “Tracy”He said “Paul Hornsby, What are you doing in town “Tracy ask “We wanted to see you”Paul said “We”Tracy ask as Dillon came in, “Dillon, You're home “Tracy said and hug her son. “Yes, I'm mother I miss you and I want to come home”Dillon  said “Well I'm glad you're here, But Paul why are you here,”Tracy ask “I heard this town is looking for a new mayor and I want to run”Paul said “Really”Tracy ask as Alice came in. “Alice, Can you show my son a room “Tracy ask Dillon left with Alice. “So you want my help don't you “Tracy ask “Yes I do “Paul said “What is in it for me”Tracy ask Paul pull out a ring. “Marry me and when I become mayor of this town you can be my First Lady “Paul said he show Tracy the ring.

At Alexis-Alexis was talking to Ric. “I'm going to run for Mayor “Alexis said “I think you will make a great Mayor “Ric said “Thanks, Well you be my running mate”Alexis ask “I would love too “Ric said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Paul were talking. “If we married I want my own account and a prenup”Tracy said “I agree and when I'm Mayor we will live at the Mayor's mansion “Paul said “Yes”Tracy said “So is that a yes”Paul ask “It's a yes”Tracy said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was pulling out Alexander Italian suits when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, What is going on”Lorenzo ask,”I'm cleaning out my husband closet, Daddy do you want Alexander suit, ? They are new and I don't want to waste them or I can donate them to charity “Genevieve ask “I'm not the same size why don't you donate them “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Are you okay , Why don't you take a break “Lorenzo ask “No , Daddy I'm fine “Genevieve said “Alright I have to go back to the office , Genevieve don't push yourself ‘Lorenzo said “I will not “Genevieve said Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment