Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Family part 1 ch 52


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in the youngest children room and holding young Skye. “You're Grandmother is sick but I know she will make this she has too”Genevieve said to her daughter and kiss her.

Downstairs-Lorenzo and Skye were in the living room when Laurel and John and Luis and Skylar and Alan and Rae and AJ came in. “So what the news”Alan ask as Genevieve came in. “I haven't been feeling good so I went to see Dr. Kelly. I have liver cancer “Skye said Alan went by Skye and took her hand . “We will get you the best care, I promise you, I love you Skye and I will not lose you “Alan said “I may need a new liver which we know that will never happen “Skye said “Skye you can't give up “Rae said “No Mother , You can beat this and you haven't drink in a long time so you could get a new liver”Laurel said “We are here for you mother “Skylar said “Yes you have always been their for us “Luis said “Yes whatever you need “John said “Dr. Kelly has suggestions I have an Hepatectomy surgery to remove some tumor “Skye said “It usually does work and chemotherapy too”Alan said “I hope so”Skye said “Mother whatever you need we are here for you”Genevieve said “Thanks”Skye said “Skye if you need I can stay “Rae said “Genevieve is going to take care of me, Why don't we all have a nice dinner “Skye ask “I think that's a great idea”Lorenzo said they went into the dining room except Genevieve who was sad.Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Mother, What is it”Nikolas-Alexander ask “It's Mother she has liver cancer “Genevieve said “No”Sunday Rose said “Where Nana”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Everyone is having dinner in the dining room”Genevieve said “Well let's go”Nikolas-Alexander said they went into the dining room.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment