Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 81


At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed talking to Skylar when Genevieve and Lorenzo came in. “Mother, I brought you all the things you ask for “Genevieve said “Thanks “Skye said Genevieve help Skye put on the robe. “I have to check on things at the gallery “Skylar said “Go, Skylar please listen to what we were talking about “Skye said “I will , Call me if you need me “Skylar said she left . Lorenzo went by Skye's. “What did you and Skylar talk about “Lorenzo ask “Skylar still in love with Carman”Skye said “Yes she is”Genevieve said “So what did you do today “Skye ask “I went to the hotel and I had breakfast with Harrison Karenin, Lydia cousin “Genevieve said “Really, How did you even meet him”Lorenzo ask “It was an accident when I went into the hotel lobby my shoes broke and Harrison caught me as I was about to fall”Genevieve said “Do you like him”Skye ask “Breakfast was nice , Harrison is a gentleman “Genevieve said “And a doctor “Skye said “Yes and then we went to the mansion and I spent the day with the children “Genevieve said “I'm sorry you had to sent them away “Skye said “Mother it's not you're fault “Genevieve said “No”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Can you get me some water “Skye ask “Sure”Genevieve said and left. “Skye, Are you okay, Do you need any doctor “Lorenzo ask as Dr. Kelly came in. “So Dr Kelly, What is it”Skye ask “Both you're liver are damage, You need to have two new transplant “Dr. Kelly said “What are my chances of even getting two? I'm a alcoholic “Skye said “You're an former alcoholic you haven't had a drink in ages “Lorenzo said “True but it's going to be hard to get one let alone two”Dr. Kelly said “I'm dying “Skye ask “Don't say that “Lorenzo said “We are going to try to get you the livers and we are going to double the chemotherapy “Dr. Kelly said “Can I get out of here”Skye said “Yes you can go home today if you feel bad came in right away “Dr. Kelly said “My wife will “Lorenzo said Dr. Kelly left. “Lorenzo, We need to talk you need to accept that I'm dying “Skye said “You're not dying, Skye you can't give up we need you “Lorenzo said “Alright “Skye lied . Lorenzo kiss Skye on the forehead. “Let's get you dress “Lorenzo said

In the Hallway-Genevieve was worrying about Skye when Tracy came by, “Genevieve ,You look worrying “Tracy said “It's mother I think she giving up “Genevieve said “I will not let her “Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment