Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 82


At General Hospital-Skye's room-Lorenzo was helping Skye get into the wheelchair when Tracy came in. “I need to talk to you Skye “Tracy said “Get out, I will not have you upset my wife “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo it's okay,Now go get the car”Skye said Lorenzo left. “Well I beat you're happy you finally got rid of me, I'm dying “Skye said “We disagree in the past and have blackmail each other but I never wanted this ,Now you can't give up you have to fight this , You are a fighter and after all these years you are a Quartermaine I was wrong about that “Tracy said “You switched the DNA test, I just don't get why you are being so nice to me”Skye said “When you were kidnapped and we thought you were dead it killed Alan and I will not let that happened to my brother again “Tracy said as Genevieve came in. “Mother, Daddy waiting for us”Genevieve said “Thanks Tracy, “Skye said Genevieve push her mother wheelchair.

Alan was in his office looking at his computer about finding a donor for Skye when Tracy came in. “You look worrying “Tracy said “I'm losing my daughter Skye is going to die their no way we will fine two livers for Skye, I feel so helpless “Alan said “We are going to use our power and money and get Skye on the top of the list “Tracy said “Why are you helping me, You hate Skye “Alan ask “Skye hasn't always been my favorite person but she is a Quartermaine and Daddy would want us to help Skye. We Quartermaine stick together “Tracy said “Yes we do “Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “Mother,Where do you want to sit “Genevieve ask “I want to go upstairs in my room “Skye said Lorenzo help Skye upstairs and Genevieve went with them. Lorenzo put Skye in the bed, “Mother, Do you want some tea”Genevieve ask “No I just want to sleep “Skye said “We will let you rest”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips and Genevieve and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment