Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 76


“ Skye goes to heaven “
At General Hospital-Skye was sitting in a chair getting chemotherapy and take a nap as Lorenzo was by her side. Skye was dreaming about heaven. “I'm dead”Skye ask as Lila Rae came by. “Lila Rae,,You're here, Does that mean I'm dead”Skye ask “Mother I'm glad you're here let me show you around, I miss you and Daddy and Raelyn, Tell everyone I loved them and tell Daddy that it's not his fault he did not failed me“Lila Rae said she took her mother hand and they went to another spot as Lila Quartermaine was by. “Grandmother, I miss you so much , I'm glad you meet my Lila Rae she just like you”Skye said “You are not a bad person Skye I been watching you and you are a wonderful mother and wife “Lila said “I love my family I want to fight this but I guess I didn't “Skye said as Bianca came by. “Bianca , You're mother missing you so much and Nikolas-Alexander “Skye said “I miss them too ,My sweet boy is now a man, But Grandmother it's not you're time yet ,Papa needs you and my mother “Bianca said “You're mother been thought a lot this year “Skye said “I know , Now go back and tell mother I love her she never failed me “Bianca said she left as Alexander came by. “Skye it's too soon for you to be here”Alexander said “It's too soon for you and Lila Rae and Bianca “Skye said “Yes but it's not you're time, Tell Genevieve I want her to move on and I forgive her my goddess “Alexander said he left as Edward came by. “Skye you're a lot of things a great businesswoman and fighter and one thing you're not is a quitter you're a Quartermaine! We don't quite “Edward said “It's just so peaceful here and my Lila Rae is here Skye said “It's time for her to be with me and you're time to go back “Edward said

In the room-Skye was sitting on her chair sleeping and Lorenzo was trying to wake her up.”Skye “Lorenzo said Skye wake up. “Skye , Are you okay you were dreaming “Lorenzo said “I saw Lila Rae and Bianca and Grandmother and Grandfather and Alexander “Skye said “Skye “Lorenzo said “No I went to heaven I had to pick stay there or come back “Skye said “Skye it must of been a dream “Lorenzo said as Dr. Kelly came in. “Skye I want to take you to a room and look at you and talk to you”Dr Kelly said Lorenzo help Skye into a wheelchair.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment