Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Family part 1 ch 20


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Sunday Rose were coming in as Sunday Rose cellphone rang she open her purse it was Genevieve. “Mother I'm having lunch with nana I'm find right now I will see you went I get home”Sunday Rose said and hang up as she went to the table with Skye. “Is everything okay “Skye ask “Yes, You know my mother , Nana why don't you and mother get along “Sunday Rose ask “Since Genevieve was young we have always discussed about things she would hate the way I made her dress up and when Genevieve got her IQ test she always loved to rub it in how smart she is, You're mother loved to read instead of playing with dolls”Skye said “Did Mother get along with anyone besides Aunt Skylar “Sunday Rose ask “No, Genevieve loved a good fight especially with her father and I “Skye said “Oh”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose, Just because you're father give you a trust fund doesn't mean you can just not finish school and do something “Skye said “I know, Being at the center around others made me feel like I'm not the only one and no one is just looking at me, I know I sure finished school, Did you know that mother threat to sent me to board school “Sunday Rose said “No I didn't “Skye said

At The Store that Genevieve brought she was their with Lorenzo still and upset that Sunday Rose was having lunch with Skye. “Genevieve was touch her face trying to calm down. “Genevieve, What is it”Lorenzo ask as he came by.”Nothing “Genevieve said “Genevieve did you take you're pills this morning “Lorenzo ask “I don't remember it was a crazy morning “Genevieve said “Let's go home and check and then you can get some rest”Lorenzo said “Okay”Genevieve said she wasn't feeling well.

At Rick/Rae-Rae and Rick we're talking. “You know about my Granddaughter didn't you “Rae ask “Yes I was going to tell you I can't keep this secret “Rick said “I know it's hard but please do this for me “Rae said “I'll right I will “Rick said “Thank you Genevieve is a mother and her children need her”Rae said “Yes I just hope I don't lose my license for it”Rick said “You will not”Rae said as their was a knock on the door Rae went to open it. “Oh my God,It's you “Rae said as a woman smile at her.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment