Friday, April 28, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 64


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was cleaning up her children toys when Lorenzo came in. “Daddy, Do you want me to come with you “Genevieve ask “No, You're mother is going to come home so I need you to make sure the maid put new sheets on are bed”Lorenzo said “Sure Daddy I will make sure the house is the way mother wants and I'm sorry about my children toys around the house “Genevieve said “It's okay I'm going to let the little things go and Lorenzo Jr is right he doesn't have a playroom so pick a room to turn into a playroom for all the grandchildren “Lorenzo said “Sure Daddy, Daddy I'm going to help with mother she going to beat this “Genevieve said as she cried. “Yes she is “Lorenzo said he hug Genevieve and left. Genevieve went upstairs and into her parents room. “I have to make this room perfect, I sure get mother some flowers “Genevieve said to herself as the maid came in. “I need you're help “Genevieve said

At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan was at his desk looking at the computer when Lorenzo came in. “Alan , I need to know can Skye get two liver on the donor list “Lorenzo said “I'm going to use my resources to help get Skye a liver”Alan said “Thank you, We both are going to get Skye a liver “Lorenzo said “Yes we will, Lorenzo you're not alone in this”Alan said “Thank you “Lorenzo said

At The hallway-Skye was in a wheelchair and Rae was pushing her as Lorenzo and Alan came by. “How are you Skye “Lorenzo ask “A little tired but Dr. Kelly say I can go home today “Skye said “Yes you can, Let's get you home “Lorenzo said “Do you have a nurse”Alan ask “Genevieve is going to take care of me”Skye said “That's nice but you need someone to help with you're pills “Alan said “I will “Lorenzo said “Good, I will be over all the time to check on you “Rae said “We both will”Alan said Lorenzo push Skye in her wheelchair and they left. “Alan,Promise me it's going to be okay “Rae said she took his hand. “It's going to be okay “Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment