Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Family Part 1 ch 38


At Skye's -Lorenzo was working when Victor came in holding a gun.”What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “Put you're hands up I know you have something to do with my wife death”Victor said “I loved Tea too and I didn't have anything to do with her death and you will not shoot me “Lorenzo said “I'm the one with the gun”Victor said as John came behind Victor and shot him. Victor fell to the floor and was bleeding. “John, Thank you”Lorenzo said John was in shock it was the first time he killed someone.”John. Are you okay “Lorenzo ask,”Yes , It's just my first time “John said “I know , You did the right thing now we have to get rid of the body”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Monica and Emily and Laurel and Skylar and Genevieve and Skye and Rae were having Tea and sandwiches. “Skylar, How is the art gallery “Genevieve ask “It's doing great , How are you ‘Skylar ask “Good I finally went through Alexander belong and I do want my old life back “Genevieve said “You will have it “Skylar said

“Mother, We need to talk, I think you sure give Mary a chance “Skye said “Why do you say that “Rae ask “She you're sister “Skye said “Yes a sister you can't trust, Mary is a gold digger “Rae said “Mother, We all have a past”Skye said

“Emily, How are you “Monica ask,”Good, I want to opening a charity for both my sons”Emily said “I will help you if you want me too”Monica said “I would love you're help “Emily said as Mary and a young woman came in. “So this is the family “Mary ask “This is Mary Smyth , Rae sister and I don't know who this is”Skye said “I'm Greenlee Smyth, Her daughter “Greenlee said “It's nice too meet you, I'm Skye Alcazar this is my daughter Genevieve Cassadine and Skylar Webber and  Dr. Laurel Alcazar and my sister Emily Cassadine and stepmom Dr. Monica Quartermaine and My mother Rae”Skye said “It's nice too meet you all”Greenlee said “I hope you like the hotel”Skye said “We have brought a house here, We are staying for good”Mary said and look at Rae. “That's just great”Rae said she was worrying about Mary staying in town.

At Skye's -Lorenzo and John came from burned the body. “Son, Are you okay I know when it's you're first one it's hard”Lorenzo said “I know when I took over things I would have to kill someone I just didn't know when or how I would feel about it”John said “We all do what we have to do for family loyalty “Lorenzo said “Yes we do , I'm glad I stop him” John said “Me too “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment