Thursday, October 19, 2017

All The Love We Give Ch 9


At General Hospital-Rae office-Rae was in her office talking to Christy.”I loved Jack and at first i want to stay thinking Jack would get better and stop hitting me, I even blame myself “Christy said “It's not you're fault “Rae said “I still love him”Christy said “That's normal it's going to take a while for you to heal”Rae said “I want to heal , I wanted my life back “Christy said “You will get you're life back “Rae said “Thanks, It feels good to talk to someone about this another then my father “Christy said “Who are you're parents”Rae ask “Lucy and Kevin Collins, I was adopted “Christy said “Oh”Rae said “I do have issues with my parents but I'm not really to talk about them to”Christy said

At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was talking to Serena. “You're sister needs are help she been abused by her boyfriend “Lucy said “No, we will help her”Serena said “Yes, She talking to Rae right now”Lucy said “Good, Who is this man”Serena ask “We  don't know, I'm going to pick up Christy now”Lucy said “I'll go with you “Serena said they left.

At Julian Art Gallery-Lorenzo and Skye and Julian were talking.,”Thanks for helping us “Lorenzo said “We are family like Mother say”Julian said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I'm going to the office “Skye said and left. “I didn't realize I could trust you till now “Lorenzo said “Good”Julian said Lorenzo left.

At The Docks-Sierra was walking when she ran into Cassie. “Carly “Sierra ask “No, I'm Cassie her twins “Cassie said “Oh, Sorry you look like my stepmom “Sierra said “Oh your Lorenzo daughter “Cassie ask “Yes and Skye, It's nice to meet you “Sierra said and left with shopping bags in her hand.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment