Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 49



“Who Killed Spencer”
At General Hospital-Dr. Lee office-Lila Rae was lying down when Dr. Lee had done a test on her. “You are pregnant “Dr. Lee said “Thanks “Lila Rae said “You're welcome “Dr. Lee said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Tad we're talking about what to do with their father. “Are you should you want to take care of him”Tad ask “Yes, I'm a doctor I can do this”Monica said “Alright, I want to help you “Tad said “Sure”Monica said “It's not going to be easy”Tad said “No it's not “Monica said

At Lorenzo/Skye's-Lorenzo was home talking to Morgan. “Lorenzo. I want out of the business I want to do something else with my life that I can keep my wife and daughter safe “Morgan said “You have my support on this and I will help you with anything “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I was glad you walk in that night and stop me from hurting my wife,”Morgan said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At The Police station-Paul was working when Nikolas and Courtney and Hayden came in with Valentin . “Paul arrested this man , Valentin Cassadine he play with the brakes on my jet which cause my son to die! Nikolas yelled “We would like to question him”Paul said Valentin went with Paul. “I just wish this would bring back our son”Courtney said “Yes”Hayden said

“Did you do it “Paul ask “Yes”Valentin said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment