Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 53


At The Courthouse-Tea was their with Todd and Blair and Vicki and Starr and Dorian and Victor when Kevin and Laura and Christy and Lucy and Scotty and Serena came into the room and the office came in with Jack as Paul came into the room and the judge and everyone stood up. “Before we started I  want to make sure that Paul as DA you will do you're job and not be easy on Jack Manning because you're married to his great aunt “The Judges ask Paul stood up. “Yes I will leave my personal life out of this “Paul said “Good, Now let's get down to business, What are the changers”The Judges ask “Domestic violence, We are asking for no bail this is the second changer”Paul said “How do you plea Jack “The Judges ask Jack stood up. “I'm not guilty “Jack said “You're honor I have the medical reports”Paul said as he stood up and give the judges the paper. “After looking over the papers and seeing the photo and the report from the City, No bail”The Judge said “No! Jack yelled Christy was happy as Jack was taken away. “Let's go”Lucy said as Blair came by. “Christy, I'm sorry about my son”Blair said “You could stop this by Jack plead guilty”Lucy said they left.

Paul was cleaning up as Victor came by . “Doesn't family loyalty means anything to you “Victor ask ,”I have a daughter if anyone hurt my daughter the way Jack did I would want him to pay”Paul,said he left.

At AJ/Lydia-AJ was at home when Lydia came into the room with bags in her hand. “I love you still “AJ said “I love you too and I love Piper too”Lydia said “I know you do, You're not that cold, If you need anything “AJ said Lydia kiss AJ and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment