Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 34


At General Hospital-Sabrina and Michael were watching the surgery on their daughter . “I hate this, I have done research on this surgery not many doctors have done it and something could go wrong “Sabrina said “We have to think positive about this”Michael said “I hope your right and this works”Sabrina said “It well”Michael said

In the hallway-Sierra had her hand covered and Lorenzo and Skye were with her. “Sierra you sure not feel guilty for what you did to Luis “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Sierra said Lorenzo phone rang and he left to take it. Skye touch Sierra chine . “I know what you did today you were testing Grayson with the divorce papers and having him come to the house you know that Grayson would be upset so you also were testing Lorenzo to see if he really love you as his own which he does “Skye said “I guess I can't fool you mother “Sierra said “No my darling daughter “Skye said “Yes I was tested Grayson and he figure it out”Sierra said “Sierra, You need to get on with you're life and be a mother to the twins who you long for they need you and so does this baby you're carrying!”Skye said “I know but I'm not the same person I was”Sierra said as Josslyn came into the hallway.

At Blair/Todd-Jack was in his room clean up taking off his bleeding clothes when Paul came into the room. “Who blood is that”Paul,ask “Mine”Jack said “You are under arrest for the beat of Christy Collins “Paul said he arrested Jack.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment