Tuesday, October 17, 2017

All the love we give part 1 ch 7


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was alone with his son who he was holding. “George I have made mistakes with you're sister but I'm going to be a better father to you and get a chance with you're sisters “Ned said as Sierra came into the mansion. “Ned “Sierra said “Sierra, I'm glad you're back “Ned said “Thanks, Who is this handsome boy”Sierra ask “This is George Edward my son”Ned said “Can I hold him”Sierra ask “Yes”Ned said Sierra hold George. “You are so handsome “Sierra said “He was born on you're birthday “Ned said “That's nice “Sierra said “I love him so much but he does have a lot of issues to deal with “Ned said “His a Quartermaine George will be find, We are strong and don't back down from a good fight “Sierra said “Yes”Ned said as Olivia came into the room. “Sierra this is my wife Olivia “Ned said “Nice to meet you, I was just telling Ned that George is going to be find “Sierra said “Yes his strong “Olivia said “Yes his a Quartermaine “Sierra said “Olivia is tough too,”Ned said “I'm sure she is”Sierra said “Thanks, I'm glad you're back “Olivia said “Thanks, Is Grandfather here I need to talk to him”Sierra said “No Alan at the hospital “Ned said “Oh, I wanted to see if I can stay here for a while “Sierra said “I'm sure it's find “Ned said “Thanks , I'll be back I'm going shopping “Sierra said “Do you need anything “ ”Ned ask “No I took Lorenzo emergency credit card “Sierra said and left. “Sierra not the same as she was”Ned said “Who know what he did to her “Olivia said “Yea”Ned said “She right our son is strong “Olivia said “Yes”Ned said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was home when Lorenzo came into the house . “How is Tea and the baby”Skye ask “Good, Where is Sierra “Lorenzo ask “I been trying to find out”Skye said Lorenzo opening his desk and looking through his draw , ,
“What are you looking for”Skye ask “The emergency credit card, It's gone”Lorenzo said “Sierra”Skye said as her phone rang . “Skye Alcazar, Sierra where are you? okay I understand “Skye said and hang up the phone. “Sierra took the credit card she will pay you back “Skye said “I don't care “Lorenzo said “She want to stay at the mansion , Till she figured out everything “Skye said “You don't like it”Lorenzo said “No, I know be sure be greatful that are daughter is alive but i want her here”Skye said “I know, Sierra just going to need time now we need to get Valentin body and get rid of it”Lorenzo said “All right”Skye said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were home when Grayson cane in with the twins. “I have some new, Sierra is alive “Grayson said “How”Nikolas ask “Luis had her”Grayson said “So what are you going to do about Josslyn “Hayden ask “Josslyn could tell that I'm still in love with Sierra it's over between us”Grayson said “I'm happy for you “Hayden said “We are not together yet , Sierra needs time and she pregnant “Grayson said “By whom”Hayden ask “A man who works for Luis she not the same “Grayson said “Give Sierra time and patience “Hayden said “I will “Grayson said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment