Wednesday, October 11, 2017

All the love we give part 1 ch 3


At Josslyn-Josslyn was crying about breaking up with Grayson when Bobbie came into the room. “Josslyn, I figured you may need me”Bobbie said “Grandmother “Josslyn said they share a hug. “I'm happy that Sierra is alive for the twins but still I loved Grayson but I’m not going to fight for a man who is in love with his wife, I'm not a weak woman “Josslyn said “No you're not but it's okay to be upset “Bobbie said “If Spencer walk through that door I would be so happy to”Josslyn said

At Lorenzo Jr-Gina and Lorenzo Jr were having breakfast. “How was it with Alexis “Lorenzo Jr ask,”I found out that I was convinced though rape and incest”Gina said “I'm sorry “Lorenzo Jr said “It's not you're fault, So what did you're family want yesterday “Gina ask,”I have some great new Sierra is alive “Lorenzo Jr said “What! Gina yelled “Yes, Luis had her she not the same”Lorenzo Jr said “Maybe Luis did something to her”Gina said “I think so”Lorenzo Jr said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was looking at a picture of her and Sierra when Grace came into the room. “Mother, Why are you sad”Grace ask “I'm not sad I’m happy you're aunt Sierra is alive”Lila Rae said “”Really? That's great “Grace said “Yes it is”Lila Rae said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was talking to Joe. “Joe I have some news you've veteran clinic is going to open today “Monica said “That's great”Joe said “Yes it is”Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment