Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Love We Give Part 1 ch 21


“Coming Out”
At The Park-Piper was sitting on the bench looking at a magazine when Kristina came by and sit down. “Piper, Are you okay? What are you reading “Kristina ask she saw the magazine it was a guy magazine. “Kristina, Did you have a hard time being a teenager girl”Piper ask “Not really, What's going on”Kristina ask “I hate dressing in girl clothes and doing girl things sometimes I wish I was a boy “Piper said “You want to be a boy”Kristina ask “They have it so easy, They get to wear pants and not have to wear makeup and dress up and act like a lady, I wish God made me a boy”Piper said Kristina didn't know how to feel towards that. “I'm here for you “Kristina said “Thanks “Piper said 

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Rae and Lorenzo were talking to Sierra who Skye try to get her to face the truth about Luis. “Sierra , I know it's hard to hear but you need to face the truth. I believe you have a thing called Stockholm syndrome “Rae said “Grandfather think so too”Sierra said “Sierra, Do you blame me”Lorenzo ask “For Him taking me? Yes! He was you're brother! I thought you killed him! Sierra yelled “I thought so to and I'm sorry “Lorenzo said “I'm sorry too”Sierra said “We can heal from this, Sierra you're babies need you too”Skye said “Mother, I need time I don't know what I want and how I feel towards Grayson “Sierra said “Are you upset that he move on”Lorenzo ask “Yes! You beat I'm ! Grayson could never stay loyal to me “Sierra said “You know”Skye ask “About the affair with his secretary? Yes a woman knows, Now are we done? I need some air”Sierra said and left .. “How do you think that went”Skye ask “Good it's going to take some time but we will all heal”Rae said “Thanks for helping us,”Skye said “You're welcome “Rae said 

At General Hospital-Blair room-Blair was lying in bed and Dr, Hayward give her the drug in her IV went Todd came into the room. “All we have to do is prayer that it will work”Dr. Hayward said he left and Todd hold Blair hand. “You have to come back to me”Todd said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment