Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 41


“Mothers”
At Julian-Ava and Julian were talking. “I have some new I have always wanted a child so I'm going to adoption a child “Ava said “Are you sure you want to do this”Julian ask “Yes I want to be a mother “Ava said “I will support you “Julian said “Thanks “Ava said

At Blair/Todd Blair was upset about Jack when Dorian came in”Dorian, How do I help my son! Todd thinks we should let him go to jail but I want to save my son! Blair yelled “I know it's hard but Jack need help”Dorian said “Yes not jail time, Dorian can you help us,”Blair ask “Yes”Dorian said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “I feel free now dealing with Athea. ,Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “You need to deal with you're mother too”Skye said “I know and I will “Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said

At Lila/Morgan-Lila Rae was getting ready for the dinner party tomorrow when Morgan came in, “Lila Rae. I have new I want to be a counselor for kids with Bipolar “Morgan said “I think that's a wonderful idea and I will support you”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Morgan said they share a kiss.

At Starr-Starr was packing up Hope belonging it hurt to have them around the house when the doorbell rang Starr open it was Erica. “I'm just here to say sorry again for what I did and I hope in time you can forgive me”Erica said “I may never forgive you but I can try to let the pain go my daughter isn't coming back “Starr said “I'm sorry I wish she was coming back to you “Erica said “I know and I know that you're not a evil person “Starr said Erica left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment