Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 46


At Blair/Todd-Blair was looking at pictures of Starr and Hope when Todd came into the room. “Blair “Todd said “I'm going to miss Starr but maybe take a break from this town is what Starr needs “Blair said “Yes, I just wish that we could fix it for Starr “Todd said “Me too”Blair said 

At General Hospital-Dr. Collins office-Kevin was their with Skye. “I have been feeling good talking to you about the rape “Skye said “Good, I'm glad I could help”Kevin said “Yes, I want to deal with what Althea did to me , No more running “Skye said “Good, Have you drink “Kevin ask “No, I'm not going to deal with this drinking”Skye said “Good “Kevin said “I'm glad I came to talk to you “Skye said “Me too”Kevin said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo Jr and Gina were having lunch. “I lied when I told you I was looking at something not important when it is, I found out something about myself ‘Gina said “What”Lorenzo Jr said Gina pull out the paper and show Lorenzo Jr. “What are you going to do”Lorenzo Jr ask “I don't know “Gina said 

At Grayson -Grayson and Josslyn were having lunch. “Grayson, I don't want to cause you trouble by seeing you”Josslyn said “I have a right to move on and so do you “Grayson said they share a kiss. “I ordered a new bed”Grayson said “Yes, I'm ready “Josslyn said they went upstairs and made love. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment