Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 24


At Alexis-Alexis was doing some work at home when their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye, Why are you here”Alexis ask “I need you're help with Ric he will not give me a divorce and I know Ric listen to you “Skye said “Ric use to listen to me, I will try to talk to him “Alexis said “Thanks “Skye said “You're welcome, How are you doing since that night “Alexis ask “I'm find we did the right thing “Skye said “Yes we did , I had to tell Nikolas , We can trust him “Alexis said “Yes we can”Skye said and left.

At a house-Ric came into Sonny old house. “About time this house was mine “Ric said to himself.

At The Boathouse-Hayden was sitting at the table thinking about the time she had shared with both her sons when Grayson came by. “Mother, Are you okay “Grayson ask “I was just thinking about the time you and you're brother were little and I took you both here for lunch and you had a food fight “Hayden said “I remember,,I do wish Spencer would come back to”Grayson said “How are you doing with Sierra being back “Hayden ask “I did wish Sierra would come back to me but not like this she more distance and not the same woman I loved “Grayson  said “Sierra been thought a lot maybe you both should go to see Dr. Collins “Hayden said “Maybe “Grayson said “Don't give up on love “Hayden  said

At Ric new house-Ric was at his new house getting the furniture in when Skye came into the house. “So you brought Sonny old house “Skye ask “Yes I try to get it before Sonny, Now why are you here”Ric ask “To ask you once again for a divorce, You don't love me anymore this isn't about love it's about getting me from Lorenzo “Skye said “I love you Skye, I will fight for you “Ric said he kiss Skye. “I love Lorenzo not you “Skye said and left. “I will win you back “Ric said to himself.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment