Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 63




“Return Husband”
At Julian art Gallery-Everyone was there when the lights went out.”Stay calm everyone “Julian said “Yes stay calm”A man said as the lights went back on. “Ric”Skye said “Skye, My wife”Ric said “You're alive, How”Skye ask she touch his face. “Not like you care but after Lorenzo order Lorenzo Jr to shot me! Lorenzo Jr I have loved you you're whole life but anyway I was injured but I need a place to hide till I recover “Ric said “Who help you”Lorenzo ask as Katie came by. “I did”Katie said “All this time why we work on the magazine you know Ric was alive! Skye yelled “Yes”Katie said “I ask Katie not to tell you “Ric said as Richard and Lila Rae came by. “Father, I’M glad you're back “Richard said they share a hug. “Thanks son, I do hope you understand, Where is Sierra? Ric ask k “Sierra is gone she was in a car accident and died after giving birth to her children “Skye said as she cried. “No”Ric said Skye wipe her tears and Ric saw her wedding ring. “So you moved on”Ric ask “Yes, Lorenzo and I are married, I'm surprised that Katie didn't tell you”Skye said “No she didn't , Skye we are still married “Ric said “Yea I guess so”Skye said “Let's go home “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left. “Ric, I'm glad you're back “Alexis said “Thanks “Ric said 

At Grayson-Grayson wasn't home when Sierra came in. “Grayson”Sierra said no one answered so she left. 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye came home. “What a night “Lorenzo said as he pour a drink. “Yes it was, Lorenzo their something I need to tell you, Alexis and I took care of Valentin “Skye said “You both killed him”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I had to he was going to rape me again, Both of us”Skye said “I will keep you're secrets and ported both you and Alexis “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I'm going to take this dress off and burned it”Skye said “Did anyone see you “Lorenzo ask “I don't think so”Skye said and went upstair

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment