Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 47


“Valentin Cassadine”
At The Cassadine island-A mansion-Nikolas and Hayden and Courtney came into the house to fine Valentin waiting for them. “I know you would be here”Valentin said “We know you play with the brakes to hurt my sons! Nikolas yelled “Yes! Both you're sons and you we're supposed to die in the crash and then I would take over! I'm supposed to be the heir not you! Valentin yelled “It goes first born to first born! You have no right to the empire and I would of give it to you to keep my son alive but you had to go after my son! Nikolas yelled “What are you going to do with it? Kill me”Valentin yelled “Why not! That's what you deserve to rot in hell! You killed my son! Hayden yelled “We will not stop Nikolas “Courtney said “You are going to pay for what you did to my son but not by death “Nikolas said

At Port Charles-Bobbie house-Bobbie was home when their was a knock on the door it was Alexis. “Can I come in”Alexis ask “Sure, What kind I do for you “Bobbie ask “I have a personal question to ask you, Was it easy for you to get to know Carly and now Cassie after all this time “Alexis ask “Yes it wasn't easy, Alexis what's going on “? Bobbie ask “I had to give up a baby and I been wondering if I sure fine her or not”Alexis said “I don't regret giving up my daughter's I couldn't raise them and it was hard to get to know them but I'm glad I did”Bobbie said “Maybe I will try to find her”Alexis said “I'm sure she would like to know you “Bobbie said “Thanks “Alexis said she left.

At General Hospital-Patrick office-Richard came into his empty office and sit at his desk and broke into the computer.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment