Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 48


“Home”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's office-Skye was working when Ava came into the room. “Ava, I'm glad you're here , Kate just called me she had to go out of town “Skye said “Yes, I heard, The sell are doing great “Ava said “Yes they are,”Skye said “We sure work on next month magazine “Ava said “Yes”Skye said 

At gallery-Julian was their when Lorenzo and Mateo came into the place. “So what is this”Mateo ask “It's going to be our front, I will act like I quit the business and just sell art pictures “Julian said “I do like that idea “Mateo said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Good, The opening house will be soon”Julian said “That's good, Now I want to talk about Juanita you can't trust her”Lorenzo said ‘I know you both have a different relationship with our mother but you can trust her”Julian said “I will not”Lorenzo said “Me either “Mateo said “I need to get the art gallery ready “Julian said Lorenzo and Mateo left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's office-Skye and Ava were working on the magazine. “Skye, Do you enjoy being a mother “Ava ask “Yes I do,I'm very lucky , Why”Skye ask,”I been thinking of adoption a child”Ava said “I hope you do “Skye said “Thanks “Ava said

At Grayson-Grayson was in bed with Josslyn. “That was wonderful “Grayson said “Yes it was”Josslyn said they were holding each other.

At A private island- Sierra was in the house she shared with Luis. “I have to get out of here”Sierra said she looks around and found a gun. “I remember how to use a gun”Sierra said she was holding it as Luis came into the room. “Sierra “Luis said “I want to go home! Now”Sierra yelled and pointed the gun at Luis.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment