Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 28


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was sad about Joe went Alan came in and went by Monica who was crying and wipe her tears. “Monica, What is it”Alan ask “Joe died”Monica said “Monica, What is going on “Alan ask “You knows me so well, Joe wanted to die “Monica said “Did you help “Alan ask “Yes I had too”Monica said “Who else know”Alan ask “Tad but we can trust him”Monica said “I hope so I understand why he wanted this Alan said “Me too”Monica said “We will continue with the clinic “Alan said “I'm glad that he was here to watch it”Monica said “Me too”Alan said

At Grayson-Grayson was upset about the divorce when Sierra came into the room. “Why are you here! Why didn't you come back to me! Why didn't you fight him! Grayson yelled “I understand you're upset,I thought you were drinking and didn't want me anymore when your drinking you are a different person “Sierra said “I didn't have a drink the whole time you were gone and it wasn't that I just jumped into the bed with Josslyn we bond that's all. “I love you Sierra you're my heart and I know you don't want this divorce as you think you do”Grayson said they share a kiss. “I miss you “Sierra said “I miss you too. Do you want to come upstairs “Grayson ask “Yes”Sierra said they went upstairs and made love.

At The Park -Tad was on the bench thinking when Dixie came by. “Tad, What is it”Dixie ask “Dad gone he went to heaven he was ready “Tad said “I'm sorry “Dixie said “Dad not in pain anymore his free”Tad said “Yes”Dixie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment