Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 52


“Dealing With The Truth”
At General Hospital-Rae office-Rae was in her office when Sierra came in. “Grandmother, Thanks for seeing me, Dr. Collins is busy with his daughter which I understand that “Sierra said “Yes, I want you to know that here you are my patience not my granddaughter so what is said in here stays between us”Rae said “Thanks, I had a dream last night and it doesn't make sense at all”Sierra said “What”Rae ask “I was on the island with Luis and it was just us there was no Ian”Sierra said ‘Ian is the father of you're baby”Rae said “That's what I thought but their more i remember in my bedroom i wake up and Luis was in my bed which means that I made up Ian and Luis is the father of this child “Sierra said as she cried. Rae came over and comfortable her granddaughter. “I’m crazy “Sierra ask “No , You needs something to cope with what you were dealing with “Rae said “I don't know what i'm going to do about the baby, It's too late to have an abortion and
I’m not sure I would do it again”Sierra said “You are doing the right thing by coming here and dealing with it and you need to tell you're family “Rae said “No I can't tell mother she will be upset and Daddy will be so angry that he will start a mob war “Sierra said “You can't worrying about the way you're parents are going to handle it”Rae said “I don't want anyone to blame the baby label it a child of incest , Can you keep it a secret “Sierra ask “Yes, You need to deal with this”Rae said “Why would he do this to me? He always said he loved me”Sierra ask “I don't know, You sure tell Grayson to,”Rae said “I can't Grayson isn't the same man I know before I think his keeping a secret about the crash “Sierra said “I know you're scared but you can get you're life back “Rae said “I'm different in a way but i'm also the same and I want to be a mother to my children “Sierra said “You can, Don't blame yourself for what he did,”Rae said “I will try it's nice saying it out loud “Sierra said “Good”Rae said

At AJ/Lydia-AJ and Lydia were at home when Piper came into the house. “I have news, I went to a support group for transgender and I know this is what I want it's who I'm and if you're not supposed of this then I don't need you in my life”Piper said “Piper I love you as my daughter not my son that's why I can't support this “Lydia said “Daddy “Piper ask “Are you 100% sure”AJ ask “Yes”Piper said “Then you have my support, Whatever you need “AJ said “Thanks Daddy “Piper said and left. “AJ , Your going to support this? Are you going to pay for the surgery too”Lydia ask “Yes, I told you that I would always be a support father “AJ said “What are we going to tell our other children ? When they come back from school”Lydia ask “Lydia I would be more worrying about us, I don't know if we can make it if your not support of our daughter “AJ said “I feel the same way, I'll pack a bag”Lydia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment