Wednesday, October 25, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 14


At The Veterans clinic-Tad and Dixie and Monica and Alan and Joe and Bobbie and John and Liz and Skye and Lorenzo and Michael and Sabrina and Sierra and Grayson and Hayden and Nikolas and Serena and Ned and Olivia and Tracy and Richard and Emma and Lila Rae and Morgan and Ric and Robin and Patrick  and Rae and Rick and Vicky were their.

Monica went back on stage . “I would like to call up our doctor and nurse who will be volunteer their time at the clinic, Dr. Patrick Drake, Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake, Dr. Rae Cummings and Dr. Rick Webber and Nurse Liz Webber and Nurse Bobbie Spencer and she new in town and I just ask her to help Dixie Martin she will be in charge of fundraising “Monica said as everyone cane on stage and everyone clap for them.

Skye was worrying about what Nikolas told her when Lorenzo came by with drinks in his hands. “Skye, What is it”Lorenzo ask “Althea is Valentin mother, Nikolas found Valentin birth certificate “Skye said “This isn't good “Lorenzo said “No,,What do we do”Skye ask

Sierra didn't want to be here she felt odd everyone looking at her when Lila Rae came by. “Sierra , Are you okay”Lila Rae ask “It's just odd everyone looks at me like they are shocked I’m alive “Sierra said “It is a shock but a good one”Lila Rae said as Ric came by. “Daddy Ric, You're alive “Sierra ask “Yes, I'm back “Ric said “I hope you leave my parents alone, Give Mother the divorce “Lila Rae said “I love you're mother “Ric said

Joe came on stage . “I want to thank everyone for coming and helping with this, I would like to call the veterans to the stage this is you're clinic “Joe said as veterans came on the stage dress in their uniform and everyone clapped for them.

Bobbie went by Monica. “Monica this is wonderful “Bobbie said “Thanks, I enjoyed put it together “Monica said as John came by. “Bobbie we sure go”John said they left.

Tad was talking to Joe. “Dad, Are you okay “Tad ask “Yes just tired”Joe said “You're clinic is going to be a hit, I'm proud of you Dad”Tad said “Thanks “Joe said

Skye went by Sierra. “Sierra, Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes Mother I hope you understand that I want to stay at the mansion ‘Sierra said “Whatever you need you're father and I will be here for you “Skye said “Thanks “Sierra said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment