Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 36


At Erica-Erica was at home by herself when their was a knock on the door Erica open the door it was Tad. “Tad , Come in I didn't know you were in town “Erica said “Yes I came to visit with Dad , That's why I'm here it's about Dad”Tad said “What about Joe”Erica ask “Joe passed away last night “Tad said “I'm sorry “Erica said she hug Tad. “We are going to have the service at St. Ann”Tad said “I will be their are you staying in town”Erica ask “Yes, Dixie and I want to stay here”Tad said “Dixie here to”Erica ask “Yes”Tad said “Look,like we all want a new start in this town”Erica said “Yes”Tad said

At The Police station-Todd and Blair came in, “We would like to talk to our son”Blair said as Tea came in. “I'm Jack lawyer “Tea said “First go ahead Blair and Todd”Paul said “I want to see the evidence you have on my client ”Tea said “I have statements from the victim and her doctor and a eye witness is coming in”Paul said Todd and Blair left..”How can you be sure it's Jack?Tea ask as Sierra came into the room. “Paul,You want to see me”Sierra ask “Are you Sierra Cassadine “Paul ask “Yes”Sierra said “You're the witness “Tea ask “Who are you,”Sierra ask “I'm Tea Delgado you're Aunt”Tea said “Sierra lets go and talk”Paul said they left.

At Jack Cell -Jack was in his cell when Todd and Blair came into the room..”Jack , Why did you do this”Todd ask “I just mess up “Jack said “You did more then mess up you hit a woman! Why sure we help you son”Blair yelled “I'm you're son! I can't go to jail “Jack yelled “Jack maybe it's what you need “Todd said

Paul was questioning Sierra. “I found Christy all beat up and lying on the grass so helpless “Sierra said “Did she tell you who did it”Paul ask “Yes Jack Manning “Sierra said “Thanks, I may call you if it goes to trial “Paul said “I will do anything to put him in jail “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment