Wednesday, October 18, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 8


At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was at the desk working when Ric came by. “Carly”Ric said “Actually I’m not Carly, I'm her twins sister Cassie, Carly is dead “Cassie said “I didn't know, I been gone for a while “Ric said “It's okay, Do you want a room here”Cassie ask “Yes,”Ric said “For how long “Cassie ask “For a while”Ric said

At Athea room-Athea was in her room worrying about Valentin who she been trying to call all day but no luck. “Where are you my son”Althea ask herself

At Nikolas/Hayden -Nikolas was going through a box of Valentin when Hayden came into the room. “I found some of Valentin things and I just found out who his mother is”Nikolas said “Who”Hayden ask “Skye adoption mother Althea “Nikolas said “What are you going to do Hayden ask “Talk to Skye “Nikolas said “I'll go with you, I'm glad that Sierra is alive “Hayden said “Me too”Nikolas said

At AJ/Lydia-Piper was in her room looking at herself in a mirror she hated wearing the dress she hated  wearing dresses at all. Piper was carrying a secret about herself she chance into blue jeans and a long top when Lydia came in. “Piper, What are you wearing? We are having tea “Lydia ask “I don't want to wear a dress mother “Piper said “All right, Let's go”Lydia said they left.

At Julian art Gallery-Outside-Lorenzo and Skye were unburdened Valentin body and Lorenzo pull his body out. “Now what “Skye ask “We are going to move the body where no one will find it”Lorenzo said “I hate this”Skye said “I know “Lorenzo said as Julian came out. “I know what happened here, Skye I will cover for you “Julian said “Why”Skye ask “How can we trust you”Lorenzo ask
“We are family “Julian said “I guess we have no choice to trust you “Skye said “No you don't “Julian said he help Lorenzo move the body.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment