Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 68


At General Hospital-Lorenzo was in the hallway with Lila Rae and Morgan and Richard and Ric and Lorenzo Jr and Josslyn . “Looks like someone else is back “Ric said “Sierra is wanted not you”Lorenzo said “I would be nice to me, Skye is still my wife not you're “Ric said as Rae came by. “Is it true? Sierra alive “Rae ask “Yes”Lorenzo said 

Sierra was coming out of the hallway as Grayson came by and touch her face. “Sierra my love you're alive “Grayson said as he comforts his wife and Josslyn look on she could tell from that moment it was over. “Yes Grayson “Sierra said Grayson look at Sierra belly. “You're pregnant “Grayson ask, “Yes I can explain it”Sierra said as Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Richard came by. “Sis, We are glad you're here”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Sierra said 

Skye and Lorenzo look on. “Our daughter is back “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said she knew that Sierra wasn't the same daughter. 

“Sierra “Ric said “Daddy Ric , You're alive too”Sierra said “Yes, I'm glad you're back “Ric said “Sierra, Do you want to see you're daughters”Grayson ask “I just want to rest it's been a long day “Sierra said “Yea”Grayson said “You can come home with us”Lorenzo said “Sure Lorenzo “Sierra said Lila Rae had a odd. Look she was worrying about her sister. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment