Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 64


“Home Coming”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo went into another room as Sierra came into the room. “Mother, Are you here? Lorenzo “Sierra ask she looks around the house Sierra was tired and pregnant she went to the bar and pour herself some water when Lorenzo came by Sierra. “Sierra is that you? Your alive “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Lorenzo it’s good to see you! Where is mother? I went to her house and she wasn't their “Sierra said “You're mother is here , Where have you been “Lorenzo ask as Skye came down. “Lorenzo, Who are you talking to”Skye ask as she came into the room and look at Sierra. “Sierra! Your alive “Skye said “Yes, Why do you both keep saying that? What is going on”Sierra ask she was getting tired. “Do you remember anything the last time you were in town “Skye ask “Yes, You told me about Luis and I had to give birth and I lost the twins “Sierra said “No you didn't the twins are alive “Lorenzo said “They are”Sierra ask “Yes, Sierra who had you”Lorenzo ask “I wake up at a mansion on a island and Daddy was with me “Sierra said “Daddy”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Luis”Sierra said “Luis is alive “Skye ask “Luis took good care of me and we bonding and i also bonding with one of Daddy men, Ian “Sierra said “Is he the baby daddy “Skye ask “Yes, We had a friendship and I think Luis was jealous because he killed Ian, I was having doubts and I want to come home but Daddy would nit let me he say that no one want me here and my family was with him but I can't take any longer and I killed him! My own father! Sierra yelled she was getting upset, “Sierra it's going to be okay”Skye said “My water broke”Sierra said “Let get you to the hospital”Lorenzo said they left. 

At Grayson-Grayson and Josslyn came into the house. “I'm sorry about Lorenzo and Skye I don't want to cost you the twins “Josslyn said “You will not, We both have a right to move on”Grayson said “Yes we do, I will not take the place of Sierra “Josslyn said “I know”Grayson said they share a kiss. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment