Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 61


At The Art Gallery-Lorenzo was upset with Grayson about his engagement to Josslyn. “I will see you in court, I hope losing you're daughters for her is worth it”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I never been scared of you”Grayson said and left as Juanita came by. “Lorenzo , Let me help you “Juanita said “I can handle it, Mother I do want to try to fix things between us, Even I had made mistake as a parent “Lorenzo said “I been watching you all this time, You are a great father “Juanita said “Thanks, I try to be”Lorenzo said

“Grayson I'm sorry about my father “Lila Rae said “Don't worrying “Grayson said he left as Morgan came by. “What do you think of this “Lila Rae ask “My sister is moving fast”Morgan said “I agree they both are”Lila Rae said

“Mother, Father “Grayson said “If this make you happy we will support it”Nikolas said “Yes it does”Grayson said “I will always love Spencer but it's time to move on “Josslyn said “Yes”Grayson said “We are happy for you “Hayden said

Lila Rae when by Lorenzo. “Daddy , Have you seen Mother”Lila Rae ask “I was just going to check on Skye “Lorenzo said

Outside-Alexis and Skye were standing over some dirty. “What did I do”Alexis ask “You did the right thing now we just burned this and never tell anyone about it”Skye said “What if anyone looks for him”Alexis ask “We will deal with it then, Let's go back to the party”Skye said they went inside.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment