Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 5 ch 52


“Family Support”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to one of his men. “If Valentin walk we need to take care of him, No one hurt my wife anymore “Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said and left as Skye came into the room. “Skye, How did it go I wish you would let me go with you”Lorenzo said “I need to deal with this on my own and I did, His not going to hurt me anymore I'm free”Skye said “Yes you are”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Thanks for being so support of me “Skye said “We support each other in this marriage “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

At Alexis-Alexis wanted to fall apart but tomorrow was inaugurated day for her and Dorian. “I will not let you destroy me anymore “Alexis said and pick up her phone.

At Dorian/Paul-Dorian was writing her speech when Paul came into the room. “How is you're speech going “Paul ask “Good tomorrow is going to be perfect “Dorian said “Yes it will”Paul said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we're talking. “Alan, I want Joe to stay here and I will take care of him and hired a nurse “Monica said “If that's what you want we will do it”Alan said “Thanks “Monica said “If this was Father or Mother I would do the same thing “Alan said “Yes”Monica said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment