Friday, October 13, 2017

All The love we give part 1 ch 5


At Kevin/Laura-Christy  was in her room sleeping when she had a bad dream and yell as she wake up and Laura came into room and went by the bed. “Christy”Laura said “I had a dream i wish it was just a dream but it's true about Jack hitting me”Christy said “I'm sorry that you're going through this you should talk to someone “Laura said “Who ? Daddy”Christy ask “Or someone else their a counselor Dr. Rae Cummings “Laura said “I think that's a good idea “Christy said “We all want to help you”Laura said “Thanks”Christy said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra and Grayson we're talking. “I will give you time but i do hope you come back to me and I hope you bond with our children, We can share them while you are waiting  to come back to me”Grayson said “I need time for myself right now”Sierra said “All right , If you changed you're mind “Grayson said he took the twins and left. Sierra cried.

At General Hospital-Blair room-Blair was lying in bed when Dorian was by her side as Todd came into the room. “Dr. Drake give me this information it could help Blair “Dorian said she show it to Todd. “What do you think “Todd ask “I think it will work “Dorian said “Let's do it”Todd said

At Tea room-Tea was lying in bed holding her son Victor was by her side. “What name sure we give him”Tea ask “Something different, Not Victor Jr”Victor said “How about Matthew “Tea ask “I like that”Victor said as Vicky came into the room. “Vicky come meet our son Matthew “Tea said “His beautiful”Vicky said “Thanks, How is Blair “Tea ask “She in a coma”Vicky said “No”Tea said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment