Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 16


At The Quartermaine mansion-Sierra came into the living room no one was there and picked up a wedding picture of her and Grayson and cried as Olivia and Ned came in from behind Sierra. “Ned,Go check on our son”Olivia said Ned left as Olivia came into the house. “Sierra, Are you okay “Olivia ask “Yea, I'm okay”Sierra said she put the picture down. “You're wedding day”Olivia ask “Yes, I wanted that day to be perfect from my dress down to the last details after all I was married the love of my life my prince , Our marriage wasn't perfect “Sierra said “No one is”Olivia said “It hurts that Grayson moved on with my step sister and I know his not going to love this baby as his own and I can't deal with that “Sierra said “Maybe Grayson will surprise you “Olivia said “I'm going to bed”Sierra said and left.

At Laura/Kevin-Lucy and Kevin were talking about Christy , “How do we help our daughter “Lucy ask “We just have to be their for Christy, Talking to Rae will help “Kevin said “I just hate this, I wish I know about this I would've protect my baby , Lucy said “Me too, We all hate this”Kevin said they share a hug as Laura came into the room. “Lucy, How is Christy ”Laura ask “She resting we put a restraining order on Jack Manning who in town “Kevin said “Good, I want to help Christy to”Laura said “Thanks , I sure go”Lucy said “I'll have Christy call you in the morning “Kevin said “Thanks “Lucy said and left. “How was the opening “Kevin ask “Good”Laura said

At Erica/Jackson-Erica was at home talking to Kendall and Bianca. “I'm sorry I mess up, I want a second chance “Erica said “Why did you drink again “Kendall ask “I don't have a reason why , I'm sorry and I do want to make it right with Starr But I don't know how”Erica said “You can't bring her daughter back “Bianca said “I know”Erica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment